What Can Be Done? What Can We Do?
More Things to Do ...
Revelation not revolution (we already know the end – God wins)
- Being the best educated in the concentration camp is worthless
- There are two mistakes you can make – failure to prepare and relying on your preparations; Jesus said, "Apart from me you can do nothing"
- If God calls you to do something, He will be faithful
- Shine true light on the real opposition/evil – it’s not tyranny or a group that thinks differently; the enemy has created a lie, believed by the masses as a substitute for truth; example = Jesus’ temptation by Satan
- There’s no reason to fear: Jesus drank the cup; He was not saved from the hour, but out of it; we have the full armour of God (Ephesians 6:13)
- Jesus died, was buried and rose again in fulfillment of the Scriptures, so that whoever believes in Him will have eternal life; repent
- The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few – what happened to the person with one talent who did nothing? Obedience is empowering Satan’s army; resisting control tactics is doing something
- Security and comfort are idols of the modern church – be on guard (1 Thessalonians 5:21-22); the path is narrow – the Hegelian Dialectic is a tool of Satan (Satan’s light is not God’s light – 2 Corinthians 11:14); Satan wants souls and will do anything to deceive (Matthew 24:24)
- Our attitude should be: "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing"
- Pray for Satan’s minions to repent